Theme: Managing the Forest Landscape
IMPORTANT: Society of American Forester CFEs are under consideration for this event. Registrants desiring CFEs will need to attend the Zoom session for which a link will be provided after registering for the event below.
- Kevin Hoyt – “Welcome to the Woods and Wildlife Field Day!“
- Max Street presenter – “Introducing Shortleaf Pine to Restore Pine-Oak Forests in the Cumberland Mountains“
- Ed Yost presenter – “Fire intensity, frequency, and season of burning affects red maple seedling survival in an experimental plantation“
- Martin Schubert presenter – “Cherrybark Oak Growth Response to Changes in Competitive Neighborhoods“
- Trish Johnson presenter – “The Nature Conservancy and University of TN Institute of Agriculture Working Woodlands Partnership and Emerging Forest Carbon Opportunities for Small Private Landowners“
- View presentations directly below, or follow this link to view YouTube Playlist